Plasma Wire Heat & Surface Treatment
Plasmait heat and
surface treatment solutions are designed for applications with demanding mechanical and
surface requirements. Plasma treatment is conducted in a controlled atmosphere to ensure
distinct surface cleanliness and un-compromised surface quality.
These technologically advanced systems replace slower and less efficient strand-annealing applications providing an in-line solution to heat & surface treatment directly together with wire drawing.
- High speed annealing of ferrous and non-ferrous wire, rod, strip and tube -
- Surface cleaning or deoxidation of ferrous and non-ferrous wires, tubes or strip –
- Removal of oil/grease lubricants and wax protection from wire –
- Re-crystallisation of martensitic wire surface on shaved valve spring wire –
- Graphite de-lubrication and annealing for hot drawn materials -
- (Molybdenum, Tantalum and hot drawn steels) -
- Removal of scale (deoxidation) from steel wire/rod surface -